Tuesday, November 6, 2012

5 Month Birthday

5 Months ago our family grew from 2 to 3 at 2:27am. Our little Avery entered this world and changed our lives forever. I still can't believe I was only able to hold her in my arms for 6 days. She was so perfect, so lovely, so amazing.

Today is such a hard day. I should be taking cheesy monthly pictures and updating what milestones she has hit. Part of me wants to look on Baby Center to see what she would be doing at 5 months but that would just be rubbing salt in the wound. What's the point in torturing myself? I will never know what Avery would be like at 5 months and it breaks my heart.

Today should be a happy day, celebrating another month with our precious baby. I tried to remember the good and tried to stay positive but I cannot. She isn't here and it just isn't fair. Watching her grow for only 6 days is not how I saw the future. This is not anywhere close to the future I saw. I want my future back.

Happy 5 Months Baby Girl. I miss your sweetness more and more everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment