Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 13: Signs


Today’s photo challenge was to post a sign.  Since Avery left us, I have had a few signs from her.  One of the most clear was this double rainbow.  I previously wrote about it here.  It was an amazing day.

I also have had a few other signs.  I always seem to see rainbows on hard days and normally either on my way to the cemetery or on my way home. 

One day a few weeks ago, I was in the middle of a good cry on my way home from work and I saw this heart in the clouds.

And last night, after visiting the cemetery and having a bad day overall, we saw this.  This one is probably the silliest.  We were grabbing some fast food when I looked up and saw that only the “A” of the sign was lit up.  When I pointed it out to my husband, he laughed and said, see Baby Girl is trying to tell you not to be sad today.

As big or small as some of these signs may be, I am thankful for them.  I love when things happen to make me realize that even though she isn’t here with me in the way I imagined, she is still here.  She will always be with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment