Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 20: Charity/Organization

This is a photo of my Avery sunset picture that I had blown up on a canvas from Carly at Carlymarieprojectheal.com. Carly does amazing things for the baby loss community including this Capture Your Grief Challenge. Visit her site if you haven't before and see the wonderful things she does.

Next to the sunset is my Avery bear from Molly Bears. The bear weighs 7lbs 15.5 oz. Being able to cuddle this bear that weighs the same as my Avery is comforting. My husband and I love having it near and holding it in our arms brings us right back to how she felt in our arms. I recommend checking them out and if you can donating to their great cause!

Both if these groups are amazing and I am thankful for their contributions to our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment